Urban Front is committed to play its part in the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. All our wood waste is recycled into panel manufacturing and energy re production.
- Minimise toxic emissions through investing in the latest machinery complying with the latest CE regulations and the source of its power requirement.
- Minimise toxic emissions through development of our production technology which is totally carbon dioxide neutral and bionomic.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers. Urban Front does not purchase material and components from companies that don’t have a clear environmental policy.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution. All the wood that we use can be either FSC, PEFC or comply with the Timber Trade Federation for responsible purchasing of timber.
- Meet and in most cases exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Urban Front promotes a continuous research and development program in its production that helps the reduction of CO2 emissions and preservation of energy. Our latest E90 door leaf achieves one of the highest insulation for door panels in Europe.
On behalf of the Directors of Urban Front Ltd